Due to the evolving covid-19 situation, the Department of Tourism, Department of Health, and various local and national government agencies have issued a precautionary measures, mandatory protocol and requirements which need to comply by all our Hotel Resort guests and member staff.
- On arrival all guests are required to complete temperature check and health declaration before allowed to check-in.
- Hand sanitizers are made available at the Reception, Lobby, Restaurant and other guests, member staff access areas.
- All hotel resort areas and guest rooms are thoroughly disinfected with linen washed and treated.
- Guest shall disinfect their shoes before proceeding to their rooms in the sanitizing matt provided.
- In case of emergency please call reception on 09989828419 (Smart); 09178962855(Globe) and we will contact RHU Pagudpud Health Response Team
- Please observe social distancing measures hand hygiene and respiratory etiquette must observe.
- No sharing of food and personal belongings
- Proper disposal of PPE
- Mixing together with another occupant from other guest room is not encouraged
- Proper handwashing etiquette, hand hygiene and proper use and disposal face mask
- Strict observance of social distancing